The VIPSeal® family has grown
VIPSeal® Family is a versatile range of flexible couplings and adaptors designed to join & repair low pressure & non pressured pipes of any material or size.
Manufactured in the UK by VIP Polymers Ltd with a manufacturing heritage of 100 years and supplying a wide range of industries, the complete range of products meets the requirements of British and several important international standards.
With R&D, rubber compounding and manufacture through to quality control and laboratory testing all under one roof, coupled with the highest quality raw materials, each VIPSeal® is manufactured to the same exceptional quality, meaning they are simple to install and exceptionally reliable which essentially leads to getting the pipe connection sealed correctly, first time, every time.
The VIPSeal® family includes:
- VIPSeal® Plumb – Sulphur cured EPDM for use in applications up to 60oC
- VIPSeal® Plus – Peroxide cured EPDM for use in applications between 60oC – 125oC
- VIPSeal® Xtra – Sulphur cured Nitrile for use in applications that are exposed to mineral oils, fats, and grease below 60oC
- VIPSeal® XtraPlus – Peroxide cured Nitrile for use in applications that are exposed to mineral oils, fats, and grease between 60oC – 125oC
- VIPSeal® Chem – Manufactured from FKM and resistant to a wide range of chemicals and temperatures up to 200 oC
- VIPSeal® Xtreme – Manufacture from FFKM with resistance to aggressive chemicals and CWT exceeding 200oC
For further information about our extended range of products contact the sales team.