Universal Pipe Lubricant from VIP is a pipe-jointing compound has been specially formulated for use with water pipes and mains.
Based on a vegetable soap lubricant it enables quick and easy repair of sealing joints on nearly all pipe materials including rubber, plastic, clay, cast iron and concrete.
Apply lubricant as per the pipe manufacturer’s recommendation.
Comes in 40ml, 500ml, 125g, 0.5kg, 1.0kg and 2.5kg sizes. Available in full carton quantities only.
Pipe lubricant benefits:
- Fully WRAS Approved
- Cost effective
- Minimal soap bleeding in hot climates
- Based on renewable vegetable resources
- Multipurpose and suitable for all piping materials
- Easy to apply on pipes
- Excellent lubrication and slip
- Mineral oil-free, for maximum material compatibility
- Free of Tallow and other animal fats