- Standard Couplings (VSC)
- Standard Large Couplings (VLC)
- Extra Wide Couplings (VSCW & VLCW)
- Drain Couplings (VDC)
- Adaptor Couplings (VAC)
- Wraparound Couplings (VWRC)
- Fabricated & Moulded Bushes (VBC)
- Wall Seals (VWS)
- Pipe Lubricant (VIN)
- Puddle Flanges (VPF)
- VIPSealChem – Chemical Couplings
- Universal Adaptors (VDA)
When there is a significant difference in the outside diameter of pipes VIPSeal® adaptor couplings close the gap. The adaptor couplings are step moulded and fitted with two stainless steel tension bands, providing a sealing solution that’s quick and robust.
VAR Adaptor Couplings
VIPSeal® VAR adaptor couplings incorporate an extra wide tension band at one end to allow a secure connection from clay pipe to structured, twin wall or ribbed plastic pipe.
Adaptor coupling applications:
- Connect pipes with a significantly different outside diameter
- Connect lateral to unadopted sewers
- Connect pipes to prefabricated structures: manholes, inspection chambers, septic tanks
- Connect clay pipes to structured, twin wall, and ribbed plastic pipes
VIPSeal® is available through our network of national distributors. For urgent requirements, VIPSeal® can also dispatch from our factory direct to site anywhere in the UK, using an overnight carrier service with a choice of time slots to suit your project needs.