- Standard Couplings (VSC)
- Standard Large Couplings (VLC)
- Extra Wide Couplings (VSCW & VLCW)
- Drain Couplings (VDC)
- Adaptor Couplings (VAC)
- Wraparound Couplings (VWRC)
- Fabricated & Moulded Bushes (VBC)
- Wall Seals (VWS)
- Pipe Lubricant (VIN)
- Puddle Flanges (VPF)
- VIPSealChem – Chemical Couplings
- Universal Adaptors (VDA)
Sometimes sealing challenges come on a truly grand scale. When this is the case, you can rely on VIPSeal® extra wide couplings which are designed to seal large diameter DN200 pipes or above.
With a 300mm width, the extra wide couplings are engineered using the same exceptional materials our standard seals. They provide greater tolerance when cutting the pipe ends, and offer resistance to any ground movement caused by settlement and thermal effect.
Extra wide couplings applications:
- Connection of large diameter pipes
- Repair of cracked or damaged pipes
- Instances of great angular deflection
- For use in vertical drainage applications
- Greater flexibility on site.
VIPSeal® is available through our network of national distributors. For urgent requirements, VIPSeal® can also dispatch from our factory direct to site anywhere in the UK, using an overnight carrier service with a choice of time slots to suit your project needs.