- Standard Couplings (VSC)
- Standard Large Couplings (VLC)
- Extra Wide Couplings (VSCW & VLCW)
- Drain Couplings (VDC)
- Adaptor Couplings (VAC)
- Wraparound Couplings (VWRC)
- Fabricated & Moulded Bushes (VBC)
- Wall Seals (VWS)
- Pipe Lubricant (VIN)
- Puddle Flanges (VPF)
- VIPSealChem – Chemical Couplings
- Universal Adaptors (VDA)
Primarily used in sewers, drains and other low and non-pressurised applications, VIPSeal® standard couplings join pipes of virtually any material or diameter.
Constructed from the highest quality elastomeric rubber, the standard couplings create a leak proof seal. In addition, the couplings are bolstered by stainless steel shear bands, proving shear resistance under heavy earth loads.
All standard couplings comply with BS EN295-4, WIS 4-41-01 and the new BS EN16397 standards.
All our couplings come with same day or next day delivery.
Standard coupling applications:
- As a coupling to join plain ended pipes
- Repair damaged sections of pipes
- Where a post or lateral connection is required
- Where the diameters of pipe differ
- Joining short and cut lengths of pipe
- Introducing rocker pipes to an outside structure or manhole
VIPSeal® is available through our network of national distributors. For urgent requirements, VIPSeal® can also dispatch from our factory direct to site anywhere in the UK, using an overnight carrier service with a choice of time slots to suit your project needs.