- Standard Couplings (VSC)
- Standard Large Couplings (VLC)
- Extra Wide Couplings (VSCW & VLCW)
- Drain Couplings (VDC)
- Adaptor Couplings (VAC)
- Wraparound Couplings (VWRC)
- Fabricated & Moulded Bushes (VBC)
- Wall Seals (VWS)
- Pipe Lubricant (VIN)
- Puddle Flanges (VPF)
- VIPSealChem – Chemical Couplings
- Universal Adaptors (VDA)
- VPS Saddle
- VIPSealPlumb – Plumbing Range
The VIPSeal®Plum Plumbing Range is designed for connecting pipes with differing outside diameters for a smaller range of pipes in low/non-pressure plumbing applications.
Consisting of couplings, adaptors, elbows, tees and end caps, they are manufactured from EPDM rubber, offering the same performance and temperature range operation as all other VIPSeal® products.
• For domestic, commercial or aquatic low-pressure applications only.
• To connect plain ended pipes of the same or different diameters.
• To make repairs to damaged pipework by using short sections of pipe plus VIPSealPlumb EPDM fittings.
• End caps are perfect for permanent cleanouts or temporary protective caps to prevent ingress of dirt and can also be used for air testing by inserting a nipple connection (not supplied).
• Suitable for above and below ground (non-adoptable) installations (excluding tees & elbows).
• Fast and multipurpose range of products for many domestic drain, waste ,vent and commercial plumbing applications.
• Commercial kitchens- suitable for high temperature “shock” discharge, e.g dishwasher
• A watertight seal
• Perfect for repairs, whether this is permanent or temporary
• VIPSealPlumb EPDM is a “flexi-fit” fitting to be installed on any pipe material
• Easy to install, no special tools required using a torque wrench, screwdriver, nut driver or socket
• Ideal for working in tight or confined spaces. E.g under a basin, sink, bath etc
or contact 0800 334 5547 and ask for the technical department.
VIPSeal® is available through our network of national distributors. For urgent requirements, VIPSeal® can also dispatch from our factory direct to site anywhere in the UK, using an overnight carrier service with a choice of time slots to suit your project needs.