- Standard Couplings (VSC)
- Standard Large Couplings (VLC)
- Extra Wide Couplings (VSCW & VLCW)
- Drain Couplings (VDC)
- Adaptor Couplings (VAC)
- Wraparound Couplings (VWRC)
- Fabricated & Moulded Bushes (VBC)
- Wall Seals (VWS)
- Pipe Lubricant (VIN)
- Puddle Flanges (VPF)
- VIPSealChem – Chemical Couplings
- Universal Adaptors (VDA)
Ideal for repairing large diameter pipes that can’t be removed or are in confined spaces, VIPSeal® wraparound couplings allow you to repair with the damaged section in situ.
The elastomeric seal wraps around the pipe, followed by the centre band and outer clips, to cover the damaged area of the pipe and create a watertight seal. All wraparound couplings are made to order.
Wraparound coupling applications:
- To repair isolated damage to the pipe e.g. a fracture or a void in the pipe wall.
- Creates water tight seal over the damaged area of the pipe.
VIPSeal® is available through our network of national distributors. For urgent requirements, VIPSeal® can also dispatch from our factory direct to site anywhere in the UK, using an overnight carrier service with a choice of time slots to suit your project needs.